06 July, 2010

75 Degrees and a 5 mph Cheese

The question has great implications, which vary based on our answers.

Cheese.

Surely Creighton will boast with the incredibly flawed argument of how would I possibly choose fake cheese on a cracker? I have two responses:

(1) Exactly. I love fake cheese. I grew up on Cheese Wiz, that stuff made me into the man I am today.
(2) It's also fake peanut butter. So get off your high horse (nayyyyy).

Now to move from the reactionary front to the progressive front.

Cheese > Peanut Butter because
(1) It's more delicious.
(2) Cheese has more e's than 'peanut butter' has in two words. Case and Point: WakE ForEst vs. SMU (2 vs. 0)
(3) fromage par rapport à du beurre d'arachide. Yes that's right cheese (fromage) translates better into French. Which brings me to my biggest point...

"fromage"

we must dissect this.

"from" "age"

Which age?

Not only is it delicious. It's mysterious. It is a cryptic word for something so important. It's been waiting for you to enjoy. It's up there in years. Maturing. Becoming history and you can have a piece of history, or 16 pieces waiting for you within plastic wrapping, that's right. Go for it. No one is excited when they go for the gold and get the silver. go for the gold and get the gold. get cheese. it's cryptic. it's important. it's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment